Are you new to EHS this year?
** ALL Transfer Students need to be cleared through AD’s Office **
All students who move to a new school in MN are considered ineligible for VARSITY COMPETITION for one year unless one of the following credentials are met:
1. The students moves in prior to the 1st day of 9th Grade
2. The family physically moves to a new attendance area (note: not just rents a residence)
3. A court-ordered transfer takes place
4. A student with divorced parents, both with legal physical custody (a one-time move is allowed)
5. A move from out-of-state.
NOTE: Ineligible means no Varsity Competition for ONE Calendar Year.