Minneapolis Public Schools
To be eligible, a student must be making satisfactory progress toward the school’s requirement for graduation and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Failure at a marking period results in academic probation.
- Students who fall short of the academic standard are eligible to appeal.
- Student meets with teacher to develop a plan and timeline to address the “NC.”
- Weekly progress report - Teachers, Coach, AD, and Parent must sign.
- If student is not back on track after two weeks, they will be ineligible until the next marking period.